COVID 19 ADVICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All our patients and visitors are kindly requested to let us know, prior to their visit, if:
1. They have been overseas or in exposure sites/quarantine facility in the past 2 weeks
2. They have been in close contact with a COVID patient in the recent 4 weeks, or
3. They have symptoms of a cold, cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, loss of the sense of smell or taste or shortness of breath.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
McKinnon Eye Clinic is now applying the following rules about social distancing, hygiene and infection control:
1. All patients and staff need to wear a proper mask at all times. This policy is separate to and independent of current mask requirements of the Victorian Department of Health and derives from the nature of our close face-to-face eye examination procedures, as well as to protect our elderly, vulnerable patients. Please bring your own mask. Your mask should cover your mouth and nose at all time. Scarves are not considered face masks.
If you believe you cannot wear a mask, call us before your appointment to arrange suitable alternatives.
2. Please maintain social distancing in the waiting room and reception area
3. Due to contact tracing/exposure site considerations, only patients are currently allowed in, and accompanying persons should wait outside. Please do not bring your children with you.
4. Please remember to scan our QR code before entry.
New patients have to fill in a registration form online, we prefer not to do it with pen and paper in the clinic, for hygiene reasons.