COVID 19 ADVICE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
All our patients and visitors are kindly requested to let us know, prior to their visit, if:
1. They have been overseas or in "hot spots" in the past 4 weeks
2. They have been in close contact with a COVID patient in the recent 4 weeks, or
3. They have symptoms of a cold, cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, muscle aches, loss of the sense of smell or taste or shortness of breath.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
McKinnon Eye Clinic is now applying the following rules about social distancing, hygiene and infection control:
1. All patients and staff need to wear a mask at all times. Please bring your own mask. Your mask should cover your mouth and nose at all time.
2. Hand sanitiser has to be used as soon as coming into the clinic
3. Please maintain social distancing in the waiting room and reception area
4. Only patients are allowed in, and accompanying persons should wait outside if at all possible. Please do not bring your children with you.
New patients have to fill in a registration form online, we will not be able to do it with pen and paper in the clinic, for hygiene reasons.